Jed Belt Special Edition Kryptek Mandrake
Jed Belt special edition in the color Kryptek Mandrake
The Jed Belt has the following attributes:
- 100% handmade from Germany
- original Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety clasp, breaking load in the ring 36KN
- D-ring integrated in the closure
- One-sided opening is not possible, both locking devices must always be activated
- no opening under load, the closure can only be opened when the load is unloaded
- Class 7a seat belt webbing with a breaking load of 2700kg manufactured according to MIL-W-4088.
- Webbing doubled and treated with resin to achieve a good balance of strength and comfort
- high-strength special yarn “Made in Germany”
- the excess length is fixed with Velcro and is cut at an angle for better handling
The D-ring Cobra fastener is unique and impresses with its extremely high load limits, allowing our belt to achieve a total breaking load of up to 31kN (approx. 3100kg).
With a width of approx. 43mm, this belt can be worn in almost any work trousers.
>120 or <80cm as an individual one-off product.
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
!!IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE!!
In order to avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is important to follow the following instructions for determining the size.
To get the correct waist size/belt length, proceed as follows:
•Wearing trousers that are normally used on duty/everyday life with a belt
•There must NOT be a belt looped in the pants
•Put the measuring tape through the flaps of the trousers
•Read the waist measurement
The waist measurement determined in this way applies to a belt that is worn in the trousers. If the belt is to be used over clothing or in the battle belt, for example, the tape measure must be placed over the clothing or through the battle belt to determine the size.
If a system consisting of an upper and lower belt is to be used, the lower belt must be ordered in the correct size; in this case, the upper belt must be purchased one size (5cm) larger in order to compensate for the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does not work:
•measure existing belts
•convert the trouser size
•estimate, guess, card reading
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by telephone --> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
We must point out that, despite its high resilience, this belt is not a belt for personal security or as a replacement for PPE. If you need a belt that is approved as PPE, please choose the models from the MGS (Modular Belt System) series.