md-textil Cobra belt
Product description - Cobra duty belt
Your robust trouser belt with the legendary Cobra buckle closure. Discover your Cobra belt in different colors and sizes exactly matching your needs and the area of ??application. The Cobra duty belt has the following attributes:
- 100% handcraft from Germany
- original Cobra buckle according to 7075 CNC with milled safety lock
- Breaking load in the ring 18 KN
- Unilateral opening is not possible - both lock transmitters must always be activated
- No opening under load - the lock can only be opened when the load is removed
- 43 mm wide Class 7a seat belt webbing with a breaking load of 2700 kg manufactured according to MIL-W-4088.
- Double-layered webbing and treated with resin to achieve a good balance of strength and comfort
- high-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
- The excess length is fixed with hook and loop tape and is cut diagonally for better handling
Available sizes of the Cobra belt
At md-textil.info you will find Cobra belts in all common standard sizes:
- G1 80 cm - 90 cm
- G2 85 cm - 95 cm
- G3 90 cm - 100 cm
- G4 95 cm - 105 cm
- G5 100 cm - 110 cm
- G6 105 cm - 115 cm
- G7 110 cm - 120 cm
We are happy to manufacture the sizes under 80 cm and over 120 cm as an individual one-off product. Please do not hesitate to contact us.
Determine the correct size of the Cobra belt
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, the following information on determining the size must be observed before you order your Cobra belt.
You can get the correct waist size or belt length by following the instructions below:
- Wearing trousers that are normally to be used with a belt on duty / everyday life.
- No belt shall be looped into the pants.
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers.
- Read off the waistline.
The waist measurement determined in this way applies to a Cobra belt that is worn in trousers. If the belt is to be used over clothing or e.g. in the battlebelt, the measuring tape must be placed over the clothing or through the battlebelt to determine the size.
Which does NOT work:
- Measure an existing belt
- converting the pants size
- estimating, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or are unsure about our Cobra belts or other belts from md-textil, we will be happy to advise you by phone on +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Order your Cobra belt online now at md-textil.info!
Special notes about your Cobra belt
We have to point out that this Cobra belt, despite its high resilience, is not a belt for personal safety or as a replacement for PPE. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system) series. We would be happy to advise you on our safety belts and the Cobra belts in our shop.
Order your belts online now!
|Product weight:||0,30 Kg|