HWS 2.0 Weapon Sling
Our HWS 2.0 Weapon Sling was developed for heavy or long weapons such as the MG5 or the H&K G28, but can also be used on the G36 and other handguns.
The 50mm wide padding consists of cordura laminate on the top and 6mm spacer fabric on the underside to ensure optimal padding.
Thanks to the triglides on both sides of the weapon sling, it can be looped directly onto the weapon or provided with optional accessories such as snap hooks, QD adapters, QD eyelets, etc.
The front part can be ordered in two different versions.
1. Front part moving - here the quick adjustment runs along with the strap and is always within reach, the adjustment range is limited
2. Front part can be cocked - Here the quick adjustment is fixed directly to the upholstery, the adjustment path is therefore unlimited and the weapon can be fully cocked to the body, but the quick adjustment is more difficult to reach.
There is no front part included! This must be ordered separately.
The properties at a glance:
• 3D upholstery 6x600x50mm (thickness x length x width)
• PALS + / Molle compatible surface made of PALSTEX Cordura laminate
• Interchangeable front part (tensionable or moving)
• optimized for long and heavy weapons (OA / AR10, G28, G29, MG4 / MG5 etc.)
Of course, our HWS 2.0 Weapon Sling "Handmade in southern Germany" also applies, which we provide with a 5-year guarantee on workmanship.
|Product weight:||0,15 Kg|