Our EDC Belt is the perfect everyday companion.
With its 38mm width, it fits into all common trouser loops and, thanks to its internal stiffening, is still stable enough to be able to hold holsters for handguns or similar objects.
Features at a glance:
- Tactical EDC belt
- Made from sturdy 38 mm and 25 mm webbing
- Ideal in connection with IWB holsters
- Optimum rigidity thanks to a plastic core
- Aluminum FIDLOCK Buckle with a static breaking load of up to 200kg
- Buckle can be operated with one hand or with gloves
- With a width of 38mm best possible for tactical jeans and urban pants
- FIDLOCK buckle placed so that it does not press on the body
- Circumferential 25mm webbing loops (PALS + compatibility) for additional pouches and accessories
> 120 or <80cm as an individual one-off production.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
In order to avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on determining the size.
To get the correct waist size / belt length, proceed as follows:
- Wearing trousers that are normally used with a belt on duty / everyday life
- NO belt may be looped into the pants
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers
- Read off the waistband
The waist measurement determined in this way applies to a belt that is worn in trousers.If the belt is to be used over clothing or in the battlebelt, for example, the measuring tape must be placed over the clothing or through the battlebelt to determine the size.
If a system of upper and lower belt is to be used, the lower belt must be ordered in the correct size; in this case, the upper belt must be bought one number (5cm) larger to compensate for the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does not work:
- measure existing belt
- convert the pants size
- estimate, guess, read cards
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by phone -> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at email@example.com
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
We would like to point out that the belt we offer is not a safety, rescue or emergency belt.
The EDC-Belt is purely a trouser belt!