Jed belt including stiffener
Very robust belt with a D-ring integrated in the clasp and inner reinforcement.
The Jed Belt has the following attributes:
- 100% handcraft from Germany
- orig. Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load in the ring 18KN
- D-ring integrated in the clasp
- Unilateral opening is not possible, both lock transmitters must be activated
- no opening under load, the lock can only be opened when the load is removed
- Class 7a seatbelt with a breaking load of 2700kg according to MIL-W-4088.
- Double-layered webbing and treated with resin to achieve a good balance between strength and comfort
- high-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
- The excess length is fixed with Velcro and is cut diagonally for better handling
- Plastic insert between the webbing layers
- continuous Velcro on the inside
The D-Ring Cobra fastener is unique and impresses with its extremely high load limits through which our belt achieves a total breaking load of 31kN (approx. 3100kg).
With a width of approx. 43mm, this belt can be worn in almost any service trousers.
Due to the sewn-in plastic insert, this belt is extremely torsion-resistant and cannot warp, which makes it the first choice if you want to attach handguns or other heavy equipment directly to the belt.
Velcro is continuously sewn on the inside to secure holsters or bags against slipping.
The safety tab can optionally be embroidered with up to 10 characters. For this, please fill in the label field and select the "Individual embroidery" checkbox, the surcharge of € 9.95 will be added automatically.
- G1 80cm-90cm
- G2 85cm-95cm
- G3 90cm-100cm
- G4 95cm-105cm
- G5 100cm-110cm
- G6 105cm-115cm
- G7 110cm-120cm
- > 120 or <80cm as an individual custom made belt.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on size determination.
To get the correct waist size / belt length, proceed as follows:
- Wear trousers that are normally used with a belt on duty / everyday life
- NO belt may be looped into the pants
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers
- Read off the waistline
The waist measurement determined in this way, applies to a belt that is worn in trousers. If the belt is going to be used over clothing or in the battle belt, place the measuring tape over the clothing or through the battle belt to determine the size.
To use a combination of upper and lower belt, the lower belt must be ordered according to your actual size, the upper belt must be ordered one number (5cm) larger to compensate the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does absolutely not work:
- Measure the existing belt
- converting the pants size
- reconning, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by phone -> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
We must point out that this belt, despite the high load capacity, is not a belt for personal safety or as a PPE replacement. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system) series.