Combat Belt Hybrid
The outside of this belt has been provided with a PALS + / Molle compatible laser cut laminate layer, on the inside hook Velcro is sewn
The Combat Belt Hybrid has the following attributes:
- Original AustriAlpin Cobra Pro Style - 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load 18kN in the strapping
- Unilateral opening is not possible, both lock transmitters must always be activated
- No opening under load, the lock can only be opened when the load is removed
- Class 7a seatbelt with a breaking load of 2700kg according to MIL-W-4088.
- Double-layered webbing and treated with resin to achieve a good balance between strength and comfort
- high-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
- The excess length is rolled up and secured with Velcro
- Outside made of Cordura laminate according to Bundeswehr TL PALS + / Molle compatible
- Inside covered with hook and loop fastener
The belt is designed as a pure outer belt and should therefore be worn in combination with a Velcro inner belt.
Molle pockets should be> 3 molle columns high so that they can be optimally held on the belt.
> 120 or <80cm as an individual one-off production.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
In order to avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on determining the size.
To get the correct waist size / belt length proceed as follows:
• Wearing trousers that are normally used with a belt on duty / everyday life
• NO belt may be looped into the pants
• Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers
• Read off the waistband
The waist measurement determined in this way applies to a belt that is worn in trousers. are used over clothing or in the battlebelt, the measuring tape for determining the size must be placed over the clothing or through the battlebelt.
If a system consisting of an upper and lower belt is to be used, the lower belt must be ordered in the correct size; in this case the upper belt must be bought one number (5cm) larger in order to compensate for the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does not work:
• Measure the existing belt
• converting the pants size
• estimate, guess, read cards
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by phone -> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
We have to point out that this belt, despite the high load capacity, is not a belt for personal safety or as a PPE replacement. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system) series.
|Product weight:||0,33 Kg|