Jed Belt Hybrid MGS (Modular Belt System)
The Jed Belt Hybrid MGS is a component of our modular harness system and can be upgraded to EN358 certified tether, EN12277 seat harness or EN361 full body harness. In addition, it is a fully-fledged equipment belt thanks to its PALS+/Molle equipment!
With the AustriAlpin D-Ring Cobra and a specially designed seam pattern that can absorb forces from all directions, the Jed Belt Hybrid MGS also has the following attributes:
- original D-ring Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load 18KN with linear load, 36kN in the ring.
- D-ring in matt black integrated in the clasp
- One-sided opening is not possible, both locking sensors must always be actuated
- no opening under load, the lock can only be opened in the unloaded state
- Class 7a seat belt webbing with a breaking load of 2700kg manufactured to MIL-W-4088.
- Webbing double layered and resin treated for a good balance of strength and comfort
- high-strength special yarn "Made in Germany"
- the excess length is rolled up and secured with Velcro
- Outside made of Cordura laminate based on Bundeswehr TL PALS+ / Molle compatible
- The inside is lined with hook tape throughout
Molle pouches should be >3 Molle columns high so that they can be optimally attached to the belt.
The Jed Belt Hybrid MGS achieves the following certifications:
- In combination with our modular belt MGS or comparable: EN358 belt
- In combination with our leg loops MGS EN12277 TYPE C seat harness (climbing harness)
- In combination with our chest harness MGS EN12277 TYPE A full body harness AND EN361 full body harness.
>120 or <80cm as an individual one-off production.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, the following information on determining the size must be observed before you order your Jed Belt Hybrid MGS.
You can get the correct waist size or belt length by following the instructions below:
- Wearing trousers that are normally to be used with a belt on duty / everyday life.
- No belt shall be looped into the pants.
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers.
- Read off the waistline.
The waist measurement determined in this way applies to a belt that is worn in trousers. If the belt is to be used over clothing or e.g. in the battlebelt, the measuring tape must be placed over the clothing or through the battlebelt to determine the size.
To use a combination of upper and lower belt, the lower belt must be ordered according to your actual size, the upper belt must be ordered one number (5cm) larger to compensate the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does NOT work:
- Measure an existing belt
- converting the pants size
- estimating, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or are unsure about our Jed Belt Hybrid MGS or other belts from md-textil, we will be happy to advise you by phone on +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.