FIFTY: FIFTY 2-chamber autolock anodized
Unique, patented Autolock carabiner with two identical chambers that can only be opened alternately by means of a guided spring and close automatically as soon as you let go of the spring.
A chamber always remains closed. The oval shape prevents a weakening transverse load. The FIFTY: FIFTY is equally suitable for right and left-handers and can be operated with one hand.
as a classic safety carabiner, as a carabiner for self-belaying, for rope teams on the glacier, and much more.
Areas of application:
Sport climbing, ice climbing, alpine sports, canyoning, PPE, tactical
- Main material: aluminum / anodized
- Weight: 90g
- Width: 63mm
- Length: 113mm
- Breaking force in the longitudinal direction: 26kN
- Breaking force in the transverse direction: 10kN
- Breaking force with open gate: 8kN
- Closure: Autolock
- Gate opening: 21mm
- Made in Austria
- Standard: EN 12275: 2013 (B), EN 362: 2005 (B), UIAA 121