Working Dog Collar 45mm noise reduced
The collar is characterized by its high level of comfort and exceptional stability.
Whether in everyday life, training or duty, the highest level of safety is provided.
In this version, the D-ring has been replaced by a webbing loop
- 100% handcraft from Germany
- orig. Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load in the ring: 18KN
- Stable webbing loop for leash attachement
- Unilateral opening is not possible, both lock transmitters must always be activated
- no opening under load, the buckle can only be opened when the load is removed
- Class 13a seat belt webbing with a breaking load of 3100kg
- double-layered waxed webbing to achieve a good balance between strength and comfort
- high-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
Due to the D-Ring Cobra from Austri Alpin in conjunction with the certified TYP7 strap, a failure of the collar is excluded. The webbing was laid in two layers, sewn on the outside and inside with VELCRO® Brand Loop® and then edged to ensure maximum comfort.
The collars are carefully handcrafted in southern Germany and come with a 5 year guarantee on workmanship.
|Product weight:||0,18 Kg|