The md-textil flexible shoulder strap closes the gap between one-point and two-point straps.
- 40mm wide webbing according to the German Armed Forces TL for length adjustment in the middle section
- 25mm wide MilSpec tubular webbing with rubber liner for more flexibility
- Original Heckler & Koch G36 carabiners on both ends
- Front with ITW Nexus QD quick release
- D-ring to use the weapon sling as a one-point sling
Due to the H&K G36 carabiner, the flexible strap can be used as a one-point or two-point strap. The length of the belt is adjusted in the 40mm wide middle section via a sewn-in three-bar.
Due to the rubber liner in the 25mm wide part, the strap is flexible, so e.g. a shoulder change is easily possible.
The rubber is heavily elastic and does not fully rebound on a G36.
In the front part there is an ITW QD quick release, which can be used to separate the weapon from the sling if necessary or, if used as a two-point sling, the sling can be opened.
The steel D-ring allows different angles to be better balanced when carrying the weapon, and the strap can also be repositioned from a two-point to a single-point. Of course, the H&K hooks can also be plugged directly into another.
The shoulder strap is carefully handcrafted in southern Germany.
|Product weight:||0,19 Kg|