Combat Belt Hybrid
The outside of this belt has been provided with a PALS + / Molle compatible laser cut laminate layer, on the inside VELCRO® Brand Hook® is sewn.
The Combat Belt Hybrid has the following attributes:
- Original AustriAlpin Cobra Pro Style
- 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load 18kN in the strapping
- No unilateral opening possible, both lock transmitters must always be activated
- No opening under load, the lock can only be opened when the load is removed
- Class 7a seatbelt with a breaking load of 2700kg according to MIL-W-4088.
- Double-layered webbing and treated with resin to achieve a good balance between strength and comfort
- High-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
- The excess length is rolled up and secured on the surface
- Outside made of Cordura laminate according to Bundeswehr TL PALS + / Molle compatible
- Inside covered with hook-and-loop fastener.
The belt is designed as a pure outer belt and should therefore be worn in combination with a suitable inner belt.
Molle pockets should be >3 molle columns high for optimal attachment on the belt.
- G1 80cm-90cm
- G2 85cm-95cm
- G3 90cm-100cm
- G4 95cm-105cm
- G5 100cm-110cm
- G6 105cm-115cm
- G7 110cm-120cm
- > 120 or <80cm as an individual custom made belt.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on size determination.
To get the correct waist size / belt length, proceed as follows:
- Wear trousers that are normally used with a belt on duty / everyday life
- NO belt should be looped into the pants
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers
- Read off the waistline
The waist measurement determined in this way, applies to a belt that is worn in trousers. If the belt is going to be used over clothing or in the battle belt, place the measuring tape over the clothing or through the battle belt to determine the size.
To use a combination of upper and lower belt, the lower belt must be ordered according to your actual size, the upper belt must be ordered one number (5cm) larger to compensate the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does absolutely not work:
- Measure the existing belt
- converting the pants size
- reconning, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by phone -> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at email@example.com
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
We must point out that this belt, despite the high load capacity, is not a belt for personal safety or as a PPE replacement. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system) series.
|Product weight:||0,33 Kg|