Jed Belt Hybrid
Attention: The Jed Belt Hybrid will be replaced by the successor model Jed Belt Hybrid MGS (A-1613) from July 1st, 2022. The belt will no longer be reproduced and only the stock will be sold!
Very robust belt with a D-ring integrated into the clasp.
The outside of this belt has been provided with a PALS + / Molle compatible laser cut laminate layer and hook Velcro sewn on the inside.
The Jed Belt has the following attributes:
- orig. D-Ring Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking load 18KN with linear load, 36kN in the ring.
- D-ring integrated in the clasp
- Unilateral opening is not possible, both lock transmitters must always be activated
- no opening under load, the lock can only be opened when the load is removed
- Class 7a seatbelt with a breaking load of 2700kg according to MIL-W-4088.
- Double-layered webbing and treated with resin to achieve a good balance between strength and comfort
- high-tenacity special yarn "Made in Germany"
- The excess length is rolled up and secured with Velcro
- Outside made of Cordura laminate according to Bundeswehr TL PALS + / Molle compatible
- Inside covered with hook velcro
The D-Ring Cobra fastener is unique and impresses with its extremely high load limits, through which our belt achieves a total breaking load of 31kN (approx. 3100kg). With a width of approx. 43mm, this belt can be worn in almost any service trousers.
Molle pockets should be > 3 molle columns high so that they can be optimally attached on the belt.
- G1 80cm-90cm
- G2 85cm-95cm
- G3 90cm-100cm
- G4 95cm-105cm
- G5 100cm-110cm
- G6 105cm-115cm
- G7 110cm-120cm
- > 120 or <80cm as an individual custom made belt.
!! IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE !!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on size determination.
To get the correct waist size / belt length, proceed as follows:
- Wear trousers that are normally used with a belt on duty / everyday life
- NO belt may be looped into the pants
- Pull the tape measure through the flaps of the trousers
- Read off the waistline
The waist measurement determined in this way, applies to a belt that is worn in trousers. If the belt is going to be used over clothing or in the battle belt, place the measuring tape over the clothing or through the battle belt to determine the size.
To use a combination of upper and lower belt, the lower belt must be ordered according to your actual size, the upper belt must be ordered one number (5cm) larger to compensate the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does absolutely not work:
- Measure the existing belt
- converting the pants size
- reconning, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or uncertainties, get advice by phone -> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
All belts we offer are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
We must point out that this belt, despite the high load capacity, is not a belt for personal safety or as a PPE replacement. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system) series.
|Product weight:||0,33 Kg|