Very robust belt with a D-ring integrated in the buckle.
The Jed Belt has the following features:
- 100% handmade from Germany
- original Cobra-Buckle 7075 CNC milled safety lock, breaking strength in the ring 18KN
- D-ring integrated in the buckle
- One-sided opening is not possible, both locking sensors must always be actuated
- no opening under load, the lock can only be opened in the unloaded state
- Class 7a seat belt webbing with a breaking load of 2700kg manufactured to MIL-W-4088.
- Webbing double layered and resin treated for a good balance of strength and comfort
- high-strength special yarn "Made in Germany"
- the excess length is fixed with hook and loop tape and is cut at an angle for better handling
The D-ring Cobra fastener is unique and impresses with its enormously high load limits, thanks to which our belt achieves a total breaking load of 31kN (approx. 3100kg).
With a width of approx. 43mm, this belt can be worn in almost any service trousers.
The safety tab can optionally be embroidered with up to 10 characters.
To do this, please fill out the label field and select the "Individual embroidery work" checkbox, the surcharge of €9.95 will be added automatically.
>120 or <80cm as an individual one-off production.
All of our belts are carefully handcrafted in Germany.
!!IMPORTANT SIZE NOTE!!
To avoid unnecessary returns and the associated effort, it is essential to observe the following information on determining the size.
To get the correct waist measurement / the correct belt length, proceed as follows:
•Wearing a pair of pants that is commonly used on duty/everyday life with the belt
•None of the belts may be looped into the trousers
•Pull the measuring tape through the loops of your trousers
•Read off waist measurement
The waistband measurement determined in this way applies to a belt that is worn in the trousers. If the belt is to be used e.g. over clothing or in the battle belt, the measuring tape to determine the size must be placed over the clothing or through the battle belt.
If a system of upper and lower belt is to be used, the lower belt must be ordered in the correct size and the upper belt must be bought one size (5cm) larger to compensate for the difference in circumference of the lower belt.
Which does not work:
•measure existing belt
•convert the pants size
•estimating, guessing, cartomancy
If you have any questions or insecurities, get advice by phone --> +49 (0) 7582 675 9825 or by email at email@example.com
We have to point out that this belt, despite its high resilience, is not a belt for personal security or as a replacement for PPE. If you need a belt approved as PPE, please use the models from the MGS (modular belt system)