KEILER GEAR - hunting sling GEN II
Product description - hunting sling GEN II
Tradition and modernity do not have to be mutually exclusive, as we prove with our quickly adjustable hunting carrying sling in a modern design.
The outside of the torsion-resistant, 43 mm wide pad of the sling consists of selected cowhide from a local leather dealer. The skins for our leather straps are handpicked and are marked and cut using the latest laser technology.
The inside is manufactured of a special, structured anti-slip rubber made in Germany, which ensures a secure fit during the hunt.
A refinement of the upholstery edges with an edging tape and the subtly colored seams on the colored straps make the shoulder sling a real eye-catcher.
Carrying sling with maximum flexibility and combinability
The sling have a width of 25 mm and correspond to the current Bundeswehr TL standards. This guarantees maximum compatibility and flexibility when using the high-quality shoulder slings.
To be flexible, no carabiners are firmly sewn. The sling can be attached directly to the sling swivel eyes or optional accessories such as quick disconnects, carabiners or QD Swievel.
Carrying sling - ideal for every use
Due to the quick adjustment, the rifle can be stowed on the back and brought back into position in no time. The shoulder sling is therefore equally suitable for the hide as well as for stalking and driven hunts.
To shorten the sling, simply pull the handle, to loosen it just pull the orange parachute cord. The rifle can be carried classic or diagonally on the back and can therefore no longer slip off the shoulder. Your rifle stays safely on your back even when working or rescueing.
On the high seat, the strap can then be pulled nice and flat against the rifle so as not to be in the way. When the weapon is put on, it also provides the right surface due to the anti-slip rubber. The sliding rubber flap can be used to stow away the excess length.
Buy carrying slings for hunting at md-textil.info
Most of the belts at md-textil.info are handcrafted, all work steps take place in our own workshop in southern Germany and are characterized by extreme precision and high quality.
An orange cord is installed ex works, but we also supply a replacement cord in a muted color that matches the belt. So you get exactly the right strap according to your taste and your requirements.
2nd generation sling - improvements
The popular first generation of shoulder slings was already a success. However, constant optimization of our products has resulted in the second generation of shoulder slings. Compared to the first generation, we have changed the following points in the GEN II:
- The load bearing: So far, the quick adjustment and the D-ring of the shoulder strap were sewn firmly onto the leather, so that the force was transmitted directly to the leather. We have now inserted a belt strap into the shoulder strap, which runs under the leather and can absorb all forces. This enables us to achieve greater durability and a visually tidy surface, with seams that now sit under the leather.
- The D-ring: So far we have used a metal D-ring on the front part of the weapon sling. With this it could happen that squeaking noises occur when the belt strap is aging / soiled. We are now installing a plastic ring in the GEN II of the shoulder strap, which also holds 90 kg on tension, but completely eliminates the annoying noises.
- Attaching a strap to the D-ring: Up until now, the strap was sewn firmly to the D-ring, so we wasted a lot of space on the strap. Now the webbing is sewn to the triple bar, which is required anyway, and looped onto the D-ring. This way, the sling swivel eyelet comes even closer to the pad of the shoulder strap.
- The pull tab: The pull tab for shortening the strap used to have a D-ring installed as a "hand stopper", which could hit the shaft while walking and thus cause noises. In GEN II, we replaced this D-ring with a textile solution, so the tab of the strap can still be gripped safely without causing any annoying rattling.
- The safety tab: The GEN II version now has a sliding safety tap made of rubber band with which the excess length of the weapon sling can be stowed when it is pulled smoothly to the rifle (e.g. on the high seat or in the gun cabinet).
Use the high quality of the handy carrying sling for your hunting weapon. At md-textil.info you will find a large selection of useful hunting accessories for a reasonable price.
|Product weight:||0,21 Kg|