Hunting strap GENII
Tradition and modernity do not have to be mutually exclusive, as we prove with our quickly adjustable hunting strap.
The torsion-resistant, 43mm wide pad of the shoulder strap consists on the outside of selected cowhide from the local leather dealer. The skins for our leather straps are handpicked and are marked and cut using the latest laser technology.
The inside consists of a special, structured anti-slip rubber made in Germany to ensure a secure fit. The edges of the upholstery have been finished with edging tape, the seams on the colored straps are discreetly colored. The straps have a width of 25mm and correspond to the current Bundeswehr TL standards.
In order to be flexible, no carabiners are permanently sewn, so the strap can be attached directly to the sling swivel eyes or optional accessories such as quick-release fasteners, carabiners or QD Swievel. Thanks to the quick adjustment, the rifle can be stowed on the back in fractions of a second and brought back into position and is therefore equally suitable for sitting as well as for stalking and driven hunts. To shorten the strap, simply pull the handle, to loosen it just pulls the orange parachute line.
The rifle can be carried classic or diagonally on the back and can therefore no longer slip off the shoulder and remain on the back when working / rescuing. On the high seat, the strap can then be pulled flat against the rifle so that it is not in the way, when the gun is put on, it ensures the right surface thanks to the anti-slip rubber. The sliding rubber flap can be used to stow away the excess length.
Most of the straps are handcrafted and all work steps are carried out in our own workshop in southern Germany.
An orange cord is installed ex works, but we also supply a replacement cord in a muted color that matches the belt.
Compared to the first generation, we have changed the following points in the GENII:
- Load bearing: So far, the quick adjustment and D-ring were sewn firmly onto the leather, the force was transferred directly to the leather. We now have a belt strap that runs under the leather and can absorb all the forces, thereby achieving a higher level of durability and a "tidy" surface, as the seams are now under the leather.
- D-ring: So far we have used a metal D-ring on the front part of the weapon sling. With this it could happen that screeching noises occur when the belt strap gets old / dirty. In the GENII we are now installing a plastic ring, this also holds 90kg on tension, but completely eliminates the annoying noises.
- Attachment of strap to D-ring: Until now, the webbing was sewn firmly to the D-ring, so we wasted a lot of space. Now the belt strap is sewn to the triple bar, which is required anyway, and looped onto the D-ring, so the sling swivel eye comes even closer to the pad of the shoulder strap.
- Pull tab: The pull tab to shorten the shoulder strap had previously installed a D-ring as a "hand stopper", this could hit the shaft while walking and thus cause noises. In the GENII version, we have replaced this D-ring with a textile solution, so the flap can still be gripped safely without rattling.
- Locking tab: The GENII version now has a sliding safety strap made of rubber band, with this the excess length of the weapon sling can be stowed when it is pulled straight onto the rifle. (e.g. on the high seat or in the gun cabinet)
|Product weight:||0,21 Kg|