MEDIUM INSULATION LODEN GARMENT
MILG is the abbreviation „Medium Insulation Loden Garment“.
The jacket is not only the perfect companion for the shooting stand, but also for hege work and working with the hunting dog. The outer material is of high quality napped loden. The jacket is completely noiseless and is ideal for stalking hunts and hunting areas, where the wildlife is particularly sensitive to extraneous noises. In the lower back, the jacket has a large storage compartment. Thanks to the PU coating, the pocket is waterproof and can be easily washed out. The hood is designed to warm the entire head area without restricting the field of vision.
- Lined hood, adjustable in two directions
- Ventilation openings
- 2-way front zip with wind breaker and chin guard
- 2 large outside pockets lined with thermal fleece
- 2 chest pockets
- 2 inside pockets with zip
- 3 pockets on the sleeves
- Elastic drawcord on the waist can be adjusted single-handedly
- Preformed sleeves that can be adjusted in width