FIFTY:FIFTY 2-chamber autolock anodized
Unique, patented autolock carabiner featuring two identical compartments that open alternately with a sliding spring-loaded clip and lock automatically as soon as one loses the hold of the clips.
The opening mechanism allows to open only one section at a time. The special oval shape eliminates dangers of cross loading. Easy, even one handed opening is possible for both right and left hander.
Range of application:as a belay carabiner in combination with a belay device, as personal anchor system, for glacier tracks and many more.
sports climbing, ice climbing, mountain sports, canyoning, PPE, tactical
- Main Material: aluminium / anodized
- Weight: 90g
- Width: 63mm
- Length: 113mm
- Min. breaking load in longitudinal direction: 26kN
- Min. breaking load in the minor axis: 10kN
- min. breaking load with open gate: 8kN
- Lock: autolock
- Gate opening: 21mm
- made in Austria
- Standards: EN 12275:2013 (B), EN 362:2005 (B), UIAA 121
|Product weight:||0,09 Kg|